DEVELUP Fall Team ProgramTryouts: August 20th and August 21st
- Saturday, August 20th - Boys
- Sunday, August 21st - Girls
- 75 Minute Session
- Reserve Your Spot Online
- FREE for ALL Current DEVELUP Players
- $30 Tryout Fee for NEW Players
- SUSA - 114 Parkway Drive South, Hauppauge NY 11788
- Practices Held 1x Weekly at Rossetti Basketball
- 8 Game Fall Schedule + Playoffs
- DEVELUP Tournament September 25th
- 75 Minute Practice Sessions
- Weekday Practice Times Held Mon. - Wed.
- Players Receive All DEVELUP Game Uniforms & Gear
- 10-Week Fall Program
- 6 Group Skills Training Sessions Included
- Experienced Rossetti Basketball Coach/Trainer
- Boys & Girls Grades 4 & Above
ALL DEVELUP Teams will compete in the SUSA (Hauppauge) Fall League. Players in this program will be placed on an age appropriate team catered to their age, ability, grade, and gender.
ALL players in our Fall program will be provided (6) additional Skills Sessions run by our Rossetti Basketball staff! Workout dates will be assigned to specific teams on Sept. 17/18, Oct. 1/2, Oct. 8/9, Oct. 22/23, Oct. 29/30, and Nov. 5/6.
Our mission in offering this program this Fall is to carry out all of the skills we progressively address in our workouts and implement in a competitive platform. Our coaches will use this time to bring these skills to life where players will begin to gain more confidence and accelerate their development leading into their school seasons.
Benefits of our DEVELUP Team Program Fall 2022
- Players in this program will compete in ability based leagues outlined by our Rossetti Basketball staff.
- Coaches will utilize practice sessions to bring the skills we address in our workouts to life and implement them in a competitive platform.
- Rossetti Basketball trainers/coaches have developed a unique relationship with our players over the years which will further enhance each participating member’s confidence in carrying over skills in games and practices.
- All teams will be held accountable by our staff to deliver results the Summer training period in July and August.